Wednesday, July 02, 2003

Well a happy long weekend to me :) I went shoppin, yay! Got me some jeans (Thrifty's/Bluenotes is my new best friend...American Eagle makes a girl feel good, I could fit into a size 0...ZERO!! but a 2 woulda been perfect but they didn't have), hair dye (gotta upkeep the roots), Michelle Branch's CD, and a hat. And yesterday was good times. G had her Canada Day BBQ which we do every yr and I can't believe I ate so much stuff. That ho-bitch L took the cool bottle opener off the Tabu and swiped it for herself even tho it was mine. I'll kick that chick's ass and get it back later...or go to LCBO and lift another 1 LOL We went to go see fireworks in the park after...and I'm tellin you, everyone in the whole frickin town and their mama was there.
Anyway, here's some interestin quotes from yesterday:

"What does 2 gorillas in the jungle makin love sound like?"
"Her thighs are burnin, gotta ice them down."
"Man power is on the way!"
"Tell me if I'm on fire?"
"That is one blackened weiner."
"They're burstin with juice...G, you're sprayin ppl with juice!"
"You know, if you wanted to shoot somebody, this would be the perfect time and place." (On the big, dark open park with thousands of ppl around and fireworks poppin)
"She frenches the bottle."
"There's a million bugs up my nose."
"I can smell someone's deodorant...the one that smells like apple."
"We're gonna die...by particles!" (On the bits of fireworks rainin down still burnin)
"Why does the Arbor Mist taste like mushrooms?"
"Toast my buns, please...G, your balls on are fire!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home