Wednesday, July 30, 2003

I'm so bummed! We went to develop the pix from last night and they didn't turn out! They were like super blurry, like there was an earthquake while I was takin them or somethin, but I wasn't movin at all. They said the negatives were like that so it must've been the lightin or the camera. Dammit Al! Your camera, grrr! :P Or I can blame Meen cuz she loaded my film. I hope to god she ended up findin her cuz's camera and took some herself, since she had floors and all. Justin looked closer than I thought, so the pix woulda been pretty decent if they didn't look all shaky shaky :( Meh, guess I shoulda kept them for the hell of it instead of sayin I didn't want them (wouldn't have had to pay for them :P) but I have the negatives so.
But the show was off the hook! Meen drove and got us lost goin to Yorkdale and we ended up bein late so we missed Black Eyed Peas but whatever. I didn't care much for Christina either but she was alright. Kinda boring esp since I don't know any of her songs besides her singles. Ah but then Justin came on...I love that man. He killed that shit. I thought I'd go star huntin today but I figured it'd be madness uptown AND downtown with the Stones concert/SARS show thing so I said screw it. I can't believe Meen and everybody are goin, it'll be insane and gettin home's gonna be pure nightmare.
And I have class tomorrow, poops. He'd be in town for THREE whole days and I wouldn't have caught him once outside the show. That sucks. But then again, I don't have my own car to hunt him down with and I guess I'm outta my phase :P I wonder if I can still get tix to tomorrow night's show LOL....and take pix that turn out this time!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home