Thursday, July 31, 2003

Meen said the Stones show was insane and I woulda loved it. Maybe, but that's doubtful since I like none of the performers except Justin and that SEA of ppl, no thank you. I probably woulda dropped dead from the heat and not bein able to pee for 20 hrs from those longass lines.
Hmmmm...I actually coulda made it to the 2nd JT show tonight...had I paid another $60 too of course. Yes I've decided to skip the last 3 classes of summer school since there's really no point. Just hafta hand in the essay on the last day and I'm all done. I know I said I wouldn't skip anymore since I brutally learned my lesson but this time's OK. I basically went to class today to get my 1st essay back (B, yay!) and to get some library stuff done. I checked my online grades and they finally put up my European Cinema mark...another B :)
Nuff school talk...I'm gonna get my tat touched up tomorrow. 1 day to a yr after I got it. Wow, can't believe I've had it for that long already...and the rents still haven't seen it, heh heh. Not that I care if they did, all the noise in my ear called lecturin and naggin isn't my idea of a good time.

This is random but...it's deep thinkin time. I figured out last night (since I've made it a habit to smoke in my room now...oooh bad girl!...and goin all drama movie and chillin outside my window and star-gazin) that I'm stupid :P I want things that I don't have and when I do have them, I don't really care that I have them. And I miss them when I don't have them anymore. That's terrible. That ain't right. Guess I always kinda knew that but I realize now. Agh, issues!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home