Monday, August 11, 2003

This weekend was chillaxin. Y'all missed me drivin...in my Honda Accord with a sunroof, baby! LOL SO much better than that damn Taurus, I hate that fuckin thing!
I can't believe it's gonna take til Wed for my Justin pix to be done. I know they're messed up pretty good but still! But the Avril pix are good...from what I can see of her :P The ones of me and G walkin home that night after clubbin are funny. I look like TRASH...but I'm smilin! :D Oh and L and G got their Wonderland pix back, they're hilarious. Got some pretty good ones with us on The Fly givin the finger.
What else is new.....I'm probably goin to Muskoka with the girls at the end of Aug cuz it looks like I can afford it now. We're rentin a place and probably goin to Gravenhurst to visit Mrs. Evans too. That'd be fuckin sweet. Hmmm...number 1 things to pack: alcohol and joints LOL Agh, I said I wouldn't buy my own packs of cigs so I wouldn't smoke as much anymore but how can go away to the cottage without smokes? :P Sorry, but I have NO choice LOL But me and L were talkin at Timmy's on Sat and I'm like, but wait...what're you gonna do for like 2 days if there's no clubs and stuff around, you can't fish, and I'm the only one who can swim? And is there a TV? What if there's no TV??? LOL She's like, well if we start to get bored, we'll play board games! I'm like, yeah OK you PAY to get away to cottage country and you're gonna play board games? LOL But they do have a TV and boats, etc so it's all good. I just hope to hell there's some cuties of age partyin next door that week too :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home