Monday, August 25, 2003

It was chill kickin it at Pris' with Al, G, and L on the deck yesterday. We hugged and said bye to Al before she left today. Had BBQ, went thru old pix from hs. OMG the hair, the glasses, the plaid tops LOL Damn. Thank you hair dye, contacts, and new clothes! Actually, we were still pretty hot back in the day, just really different! LOL Jokes. We were lookin at freakin 16th bday pix...6 yrs ago, holy crap.

I stayed over at G's for a while. We got some food while everybody was out. I scanned some pix while she packed for the cottage. Turns out she has a bathin suit she's never worn. I'm like, ooh! Are those boy-shorts bottoms? Score! Tho orange's not really my colour and I'm not a big fan of the floral but hey. Then her sisters came home and I think they were on speed or somethin cuz they were loud and hyper as hell. Stopped by Blockbuster for G's free movie on the last day of her coupon LOL Those chicks do not read small print, I tell ya. "I have 20 mins before they close!"

It's really freakin quiet around here with my sis off to Fl and my dad at work. I liiiike it! And now I'ma go play, I'm out :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home