Tuesday, August 26, 2003

I think I totally forgot what I did yesterday LOL Pathetic. I'd like to see how I'm gonna remember stuff when I'm 60. Maybe it's just cuz I don't have school or work and I'm goin out everyday so the days all blend together. I'm always askin what day of the week it is. And then I'd be all, really? Oh, right :P

Ah yes, me and L went to Woodbridge to the outlet stores. Again, it's 1 of those shoppin excursions that I normally don't like since I don't have the money to buy stuff and it's cruel to be lookin at things I can't get but L brings me along anyway like a bf who follows around holdin the purse while she tries on shit LOL She also doesn't like to do things by herself cuz she's gay that way :) But this trip was suprisingly short. And guess what I got?? That's right, I found those zodiac tank tops I was lookin forever for and thought they weren't sellin anymore! :D Just when I gave up on the hope LOL There weren't any ones with the symbol in rhinestones but this time I bought them, no questions. Look how happy I get when I buy things :P

And I'm on my 3rd cup of coffee...weeeeeeeeee! My sleep's been kinda wack lately (I know, I don't even get up til after 12 but if you know me, you know I also go to bed at like 3-4) and these jackasses keep callin the house and wakin me up.

Awww yeaaah...less than 1 day before we leave for the cottage. Startin to get all hyped now. Mostly cuz I talked to Lis yesterday and she def hooked me up with a dime. So we're gonna hafta pick up the stuff at her work when she's off. And we hit the LCBO too so I'm all set :) And Pris is supposed to drop off my CD today. Oh excitement! I should pack soon and remember to set the VCR to tape my soaps this week LOL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home