Sunday, September 14, 2003

Sat was pretty good...and I didn't even go clubbin or out out. Met up with Ash downtown and went out with L later. She told me about her boy's sudden frisky fingers LOL And we had a good ol Timmy's chat outside cuz it was nice out. Dunno what was up with everybody comin up to me askin for smokes yesterday, and I didn't have any! Which you'd understand was rough cuz I only had 2 to go on, even tho I hadn't smoked for a while and I was tryin so hard not to buy my own pack. So that's why I bummed off Ash :)

Oh and I got my new glasses and contacts, yay! Finally. I been wearin those old contacts for like 3 months or somethin now. And the glasses rock! Never thought I'd say that. You know those kinds that look good on certain ppl, they don't make you look nerdy or make it obvious you'd look better without? Think sexy librarian LOL I'd actually wear these out when I don't feel like puttin contacts in or cleanin them at night. Dunno why I didn't get a pair like these in the 1st place :P I look smaaaaaart LOL

Thank god I don't have class Mon cuz I'm very much not in the mood to start the school week again. Let me revel in my Sun night! Yeah, somebody's in denial about gettin dragged back into reality.




Hmmm...you'd never catch me in a trucker hat tho. Not only would I not be able to pull it off, they're just ugly to me. On other ppl, it looks fine but I personally don't like them. I pretty much don't do hats, period. Maybe ball caps. I've only recently gotten into sportin bucket/fisherman hats, whatever you wanna call them. It was the only one that I looked decent in...so I bought it :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home