Friday, September 12, 2003

Got to sleep in today, which was a nice change. It's been...not fun. At least I got out early last night. Since I didn't get into that film class, I had even more time to do jack before my next one...like 5 hrs! I slept in the library...both on the floor in the corner of the 5th floor and in a chair around the study desk area LOL I was determined not to fall asleep in class, which I usually do when it's a night film class. Class turned out to be a whole half hr cuz they couldn't show the movie we were supposed to see. Now why can't all my other courses be like this one...50% for a take-home exam and 50% final essay. Those I can do. And I'm almost always guaranteed a B on those kinda assignments, thus givin me a B grade overall. Sure I might kill myself gettin them done but I prefer it over stressin projects over the entire course of the semester.

I'm listenin to the radio on the web and I'm hearin all these songs that remind me of summer. Ah memories. It really feels like this yr's ain't over yet tho, esp with the weird hot weather.

I copped some more cash money and I figured I'd have some to spend for this weekend...yet I was thinkin about what I'd need money for later on. Maybe the Michelle Branch concert but that's a month away. Then I remember all the Oct bitches who all have their bdays within the same 2 weeks. It's damn rough gettin those presents for 4 ppl at the same time. Y'all tryin to kill me? You KNOW I'm poor! LOL Isn't that so sweet of me, blowin all my money on bday presents? :) I did that last time too, usin my whole tax cheque to buy goodies. Hopefully it'll come in time next month too :P A lil help is nice.

I hate Shawn Desman. Stopppp itttt!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home