Sunday, September 07, 2003

Sat was fun. Went to the eye place and picked out new frames finally so I'm gonna get glasses that don't make me look so much like a total dork, and more contacts. But that wasn't the fun part :P We went to G Spot again, always bangin. Good god, I've never been picked up, hit on, and grinded on so much in my life LOL Dunno what was up that night! A dance here, a grind there, a holla from a car here, a hoot from another ride there. Some chick with this crazy buncha peeps in I dunno what, like makeup and umm interestin clothes?, dancin on the sidewalk and the street even asked me to dance. Surprised the hell outta me. I was like, oh geez! Oh, um, no thanks! LOL If I'd been drinkin a bit more, I probably woulda.

It was probably cuz we finally busted Al out with us. "That just gets you trouble!" LOL Oh man, dancin like she does in the hip hop room with the latin beats was ASKIN for it :D They came outta the freakin woodwork. Gotta love her spin move to see who the hell was behind her LOL A bit smoother than G's style of just goin to that seat behind her and sittin the fuck down LMAO. The new code word for booty is sandwich LOL "Back off! Get your own sandwich!" (That would be from a mustard commercial...anyway)

But I'm tellin ya, they just kept comin! The nasty ones...k it's 1 thing to try, hey wanna dance, let's grind, whatever, but keepin at it and not gettin the hint just makes me wanna knock you one. For real, if I don't want your damn hands on me or your nuts all against my back the 1st time, I didn't want it the 2nd, 3rd time either. Cuz I'll just turn around and tell you to step the fuck off, hands out and everythin...which should probably make you feel like a dissed out shame like how I denied you in the 1st place. But enough of that.

G Spot's gotta do somethin about their upstairs. Everybody KNOWS it gets mad packed up there cuz it's hip hop but the floor's kinda small and it gets SO fuckin hot. It was like friggin New Yr's, we couldn't move...took us like 10 mins to get to the other side. Like a crazyass mosh pit. You're just waitin to get stomped on, have a drink spilled on you, or get elbows dropped on ya. Ugh, sweaty bodies, no air. Open those big goddamn windows or some AC please!
No worries tho, we always move around the rooms anyway. Good times.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home