Sunday, February 09, 2003

OK I had to come back and edit this cuz I remembered what I did yesterday LOL Saw How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days...good movie, funny stuff. Heather or somebody poked Sarah's contact out during the movie, not sure how...dunno WHAT those 3 were doin over there LOL The mofos tell me to be ready at 6:30 and come at 7 somethin. And they tell me I take long and make them late, my ass! So we ended up sittin in the friggin 3rd row it was so packed. Oh memories of What Women Want, sittin so low we had to lean all the way back and pratically look straight up to watch the movie. Hurt my frickin neck that time. This time, I think I got my eyes messed up cuz we were so close. Went to Timmy's after, met up with G, went to Shopper's (I won't say what for, for G's sake LOL), then to a convenience store cuz she had a weird craving for ice cream while it was cold out (freak!), then to McD's cuz I didn't eat dinner yet, then back to L's. I want satellite TV tooooooo! Good times, we had nuff jokes makin fun of G LOL We love you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home