Sunday, February 02, 2003

Can I just say that I changed the ring tone on my cell from the regular ring to the Nokia tune cuz the characters on Alias use the same ring and whenever I'm watchin it, I think it's my phone :P Gets me every time! So now that I changed it, the chick Sydney has the Nokia tune now too! Dammit, ppl LOL
I spent so much time gettin shit ready for the relatives comin over tonight, big dinner party get-together thing...vacuumed the friggin house, did the linens on the sofa, cleaned out Blueberry's cage thingy (finally LOL gross!...that was fun, takin home these bigass bricks of wood shavings for my adopted hedgehog, so much hassle!) So now I'm doin the anti-social thing and hidin out from the fam LOL Naw it's cool, haven't seen the cousins in a long time...and the baby! Awww! The weekend went by SO fast! Figures since I was havin a crazyass week. Safe to say I got (and not gonna get) no hw done! But I guess it's desert time so I'ma head back downstairs LOL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home