Thursday, January 23, 2003

Dilemma dilemma...Avril's gonna have a show here in April and I'm so there. But the damn tix go on sale on Sat already. I need to round up some cash money! Plus all this $$ drama, with payin for Blueberry's stuff and oweing back L and bus tix and the art gallery exhibits I gotta go to, argh. I need to sell my books LOL Useless crap anyway, damn school. At least by the end of the month I should have some money. But of course, the end of the month isn't when I NEED it :P I need someone to go with, cuz just G's lil sis won't do LOL Oh well, Fish and everyone should be back from school maybe by then. Or I can just wait til April or whatever and get a single or standin room cuz then I'll most likely get a sweet spot, if I was gonna be practically by myself anyway :P
L and G wanna go do somethin tonight (I know G has somethin to say about Steve, I just know it, esp since she called me yesterday while I was at school) but I don't feel like it. For real, I'm sicka this Steve drama...G, I'm just gonna kick your ass. I wanna hear about whatever this 'big news' is but geez, it is so much to ask to just call and tell me?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home