Thursday, January 09, 2003

The bus OMG the bus! The frickin TTC! Goin to school the 60C had to turn into another route bus or whatever so it wasn't gonna go into campus cuz some other bus broke down and the driver had to take the route so everybody who wanted to go the uni had to get off and wait for the next one at the bus stop. Oh, and I was late again for this class, my bad :P But it was by 10 mins this time, I'm gettin better LOL I wasn't late for my next class tho! Women and Film II (I'm takin all these 2nd half classes without even takin the first :P) I was actually early...but that's only cuz it was at 7 and I was already at school heehee. Still, art class was done half an hr early so I had more than 2 hrs with nuthin to do and the bitches at the library got smart and changed the comps so you couldn't do MSN Messenger or write email, just read it. I used to have a sneaky way of gettin it thru Google but even that don't work no more. OK, it's fine cuz they're library comps and they're for library use etc etc but even in the Bear Pit where they're for anythin, ugh. I see a couple ppl usin it in the library tho and I'm like, fuck how'd you get that?? So I couldn't chat or email or nuthin so I read the newspaper in the library and ate and took a nap at the study desks. Friggin hell, I woke up and I had like a wet spot on my leg on my jeans and I'm like wtf, did I drool on myself or somethin?? LOL Cuz I was sittin in a chair and hunched over on the desk with my head on my arms. I'm a classy gal. And I also got red marks on my forehead and arms from lyin on my arms so my coat gave me lines :P I went to the bathroom before class and I saw this and I'm like great, I gotta go to class like this. Tony's in this class too! LOL I saw him in the hall at break and I'm like what are the odds but I figured he was there for another class and he was talkin to someone and I had to pee so I didn't talk to him. I'm goin back to class and I see him comin too so I looked over and popped my head out from the door and he sees me so we're both, hey! I'm like, dude you're followin me! LOL I for real didn't see him in class this time so he sat next to me later. OK so goin home, I had to bus it too so Tony walks with me to the stop and he goes and gets somethin to eat and the line's pretty damn long and I'm waitin inside the doors so I figure I'd go to the bathroom cuz I had to pee again (drank a lotta water that night, so hungry! LOL) and if I made it back in time, the bus wouldn't have come yet. Ppl are still boardin when I come back out and it's packed, I'm like the 2nd last person to get on and some guy asks the driver how long it'll be for the next one to come and he says 20 mins and I'm like, well that's kinda long and it's late and I just wanna get home and I'm hungry blah blah blah so thank goodness I caught this one. Ironic of course, this bus also happens to break down. So we do the whole get off and board the next one biz, the only good thing about this was since I was standin near the front of the broken down bus, I got off quick so I got a seat and everybody who had a seat before now had to stand in this packed one :) Oh and of course, the batteries in my Walkman crapped out again. No class tomorrow, yay! I can't take much more of this :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home