Wednesday, December 25, 2002

Takin a break from the chore madness...vacuuming, cleanin up, food stuff (for some reason, my mom felt like includin bean sprouts with dinner and I had to pick the stupid ends off of each and every one of them, hundreds!) Can I add that she spilled tea all over my shirt last night? Niiiice. Speakin of clothes, my sis got me a Gap sweater for Christmas...I guess cuz I keep stealin hers LOL I'm tryin to get the rents to splurge for my New Yr's thing, for my lil present :) Or whatever else I wanna pick up for Boxing Day tomorrow! Oh yeah, I looked out my window when I got up today and I laughed...snow!! There's only been like flurries up til now and bam, white Christmas! Crazy, since they've been sayin there was almost no way it'd be a white once since it was totally clear the day before. MERRY XMAS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home