Monday, December 23, 2002

I can't breathe properly...thru my nose I mean :P I knew this would happen, went to bed and woke up the next day sick. Shouldn't have went out yesterday, blaaaah. Vick gave everybody Christmas cards and these M&M toy thingys that have mini M&M's inside its hat (so cute! LOL) and I was eatin them in the car. Honestly, the plastic that it was wrapped up in was not made for easy openin. So I'm strugglin with the thing and it's not even comin off but I accidentally pop the hat off and candy goes spillin everywhere. So I've got M&M's in my lap and all over G's backseat and all she cares about is the mess I'd leave on the floor :P Like I'm gonna just leave them there...tard. I thought I got them all, this is all the dark BTW, but we get out and there's some more on the seat and I've already got a whole bunch in my hand but G's itchin at me to get the rest of them and I'm like aw screw. I wanted to get my hand free so I can pick up the others in the car so I just toss them in my mouth. Guess I threw them too far cuz I threw them down my fuckin throat and swallowed them all whole! I'm like, argh! They all went down my throat! All I get is laughter while I'm chokin on them :P This is why they shouldn't make M&M minis dammit! LOL They're too small! It made my semi-sore throat so much worse and now I feel crappy. And now I can't pop my ears :P
Damn I just remembered it's Tasha's bday...my my how time flies. Almost Christmas too! I have a feelin I'm supposed to be doin somethin but I dunno what...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home