Thursday, December 19, 2002

Watched the Leafs game last night and reminded myself on how I can't take suspenseful pressure LOL I guess I get so into like a guy LOL Anytime they have a chance to score, I freak out and become one of those ppl who yell at the screen and give myself a heart attack :P Oh well, at least there's other ppl who do the same thing and they're way louder than me LOL But hockey season in the sports bars are always fun. Wings, Leafs, drinks...oh damn, non-alcoholic ones I mean LOL (and I don't really eat wings much, I just take Kare's celery sticks LOL)...wooo! Gonna be spendin a whole lot more time at Father's. What an order at a sports bar huh? Yeah, can I get a Sprite and some veggie sticks? Thanks LOL Maybe I'm losin it or they suddenly changed the rules of the game on me but since when did they settle for ties after just 5 mins overtime? Anyway...
Got another invite to Seven again, for a jam this Sat. Damn, they REALLY want me to check out their club! LOL I don't even know how they got my name and addy still but hey if I get free passes, I'm down.
Oh yeah! G's big movie-date thing was yesterday...L and Vick went with for support LOL Shit, they musta gotten back at like 2 am since they got the late show and went downtown. LOL Screw that shit, esp not for LOTR 2. I'll hafta get L to gimme the low-down :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home