Saturday, November 30, 2002

Crunch time...had a midterm exam on Fri (which I studied for all of 20 mins of course). We got the questions that were gonna be on the test too! LOL I'm bad. I totally bullshitted it. We'll see how I did. Got my TV class take-home exam due Tues. 2 MORE freakin essays to do...I should start soon :P
The other day I had to do some test shooting with the camcorder at L's house. So after I got done that stuff, we went out and I brought the cam along with me. I was recording all the nonsense we were talkin about about and everything outside from the car and lemme tell ya, it's some of the funniest shit I've ever seen. Aw man, that tape is GOLD LOL Good times. I'll be takin that cam out for my bday...New Yr's Eve too :) I think I gotta get it crackin by today tho, the rushes are due Mon and I since I can't use my cam, I still gotta get Vick's!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home