Tuesday, November 19, 2002

Aww tragic...my boy Justin broke his foot and ain't comin to T.O. I was so gonna go downtown (do some film shootin too of course heehee) and see him since I couldn't score no wristbands or meet&greets. Oh well, guess I'll have another chance when he comes back.
I can't believe there's like 2 weeks left of fall semester. Couple classes more and they're done. Time goes by friggin fast. I gotta get my ass in gear with this film project...gettin the cam from Al would be a good start! Good thing the due date got bumped til Jan 7 :) Shit, my TA still hasn't emailed me back about the paper due Fri :P Guess I should try again. Ugh, work sucks.
On a higher note, puttin aside all that school crap I should be dealin with, I'm thinkin about goin to Buffalo on the 5th for Kiss 98.5's Kissmas Bash. Day after my bday, makes for a sweet way to go out :) That or the Sneaker Pimps show...or whatever it is we're gonna end up doin that weekend. Got an invite for Seven's jam on Sat. If we don't go, I'ma kick some booty.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home