Monday, November 18, 2002

It snowed yesterday...fantastic. Time to bust out the winter gear. I actually like when it snows but I don't hafta go nowhere cuz then I don't hafta deal with wet boots and fuckin parkas but everything gets all quiet and peaceful-like. And weird tho, it kinda brightens outside cuz it's so white I guess. I dunno, it's like everythin just stops when snow's fallin. It's nice. But doesn't mean I like it bein cold, blah. It's Nov! And this weather best not mess up my film shooting. That's another thing I don't like about winter, my bday's in Dec so I can always expect it to be snowy or at least cold when we go out to party. Makes for fun times sometimes tho...New Year's 2 yrs ago when L fell in the fuckin snow LMAO! Ya dumb princess :P Oh well, at least I look pretty! Ah memories. Ooh! And I just found out Sneaker Pimps are gonna have a show downtown on my bday! We'll see who I can rope into goin with me to that :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home