Thursday, November 07, 2002

I was supposed to finish all my film homework today cuz apparently it's due today (yesterday...Wed, whatever) by email since there was no class. LOL Screw that. Just couldn't get around to doin it. This kinda scholastic thing should bother me but I dunno why I couldn't care less that I didn't do it. Meh, that's what tomorrow's for. Instead of actually doin work, I dyed my hair tonight :P Finally! Don't remember the last time I did it, probably back in HS, damn. Nuthin drastic, just lightened it up to a brown...I'll see how it actually turned out since my hair's still wet at the moment. I just realized on top of the work that I DIDN'T do, I still didn't get to all my email and shit...whooooops. No worries, they can wait, nobody should be that needy anyway LOL There's gonna be an Avril chat tomorrow night, watch me miss it cuz I'm dumb like that LOL Oooh a song I love right now is Santana's Game of Love with Michelle Branch. Kicks ass.
"Tell me...just what you want me to be..."
No class tomorrow...I have so much shit to catch up on, non-school related too, but I find myself not doin any of it...god, I need some friggin motivation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home