Wednesday, November 06, 2002

Turns out I didn't get tired at all yesterday, think I had too much coffee than I needed. It's well into the night and I'm just like, I'm not sleepin at all tonight! Weeeeee! Had to get off the comp tho. I was in no mood to go to bed at all...was doin my nails at 2 in the morning.
Anyway, onto today...it was my friend P's bday today. Long story there tho...let's just say she went missin, scared all her friends and family shitless about where she was, who she was with, the why, the how, everythin...cops involved...she's apparently OK but the whole thing is totally messed up. But I won't get into all of that, there's just some things that shouldn't be talked about like this. Bad shit went down. I was thinkin of callin her phone but I decided not to. Man, I so wish everythin was the way it was...by that, I mean OK.
Nuff downer stuff...I got Justin's new CD came out today and I got it :) I didn't have time in the day to go out and get it and I had night class so I realized I wouldn't be able to get it and that would be just wrong :P No, I will NOT wait til the day after to get my boy's CD! LOL Called around to get somebody to take me before I had to jet to catch the bus for school, finally won with my friend G (who I LOVE and is the best friend in the whole wide world and who I owe big :D...even tho I was repeatedly called a fuck and told to fuck myself LOL) Score! But we had to pick up some other stuff from the store too so by the time I got home to pick up my books and shit and go the bus stop, I was sure I was gonna be super late to class. Got there right on time...ya man. Not that I'd even care if I was late, which I consistently am. I was just tellin G while we were still shoppin, if you're gonna be late, don't matter how much you're late by, might as well take your sweetass time. So I wasn't sweatin it and hey, got there on time :) Fuckin wet snow started fallin by the time I got outta class tho...bitchass. I left class early but my ride couldn't pick me up til half an hr after and the stupid school blocked off the loop where cars used to stop to pick up ppl but only buses can get thru there now and there was no shelter anywhere near where I usually wait to get picked up and I didn't know the weather was gonna be screwy so I didn't have no umbrella or nuthin. And if I waited where the doors are, I wouldn't be able to see if my ride was there or not cuz it's kinda far from the spot. So I'm standin out there in the rain/snow/snowy rain/rainy snow for a good 20 mins as my ride was late bein held up by the roads. My head got pretty much all wet. I better not catch a cold or whatever, I swear. Me thinks this is enough for today...these things are gonna get longer and longer as time goes on, I can tell LOL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home