Monday, November 18, 2002

Seems like I went on a booze binge and checked myself out since I haven't posted in a few days huh? :P Well judgin by the noise I was runnin last time, you'd think so. Now that I read it, it does sound kinda depressed! Like I was gonna do somethin freaky. Well as they say, that was then, this is now. Glad I'm over that...til the next wave hits! Damn, I'm goin thru the moods lately, sup with that? Good thing my friends brought me to a coffee shop instead of a bar that night. I woulda threw back drinks like I had a bottomless glass. My liver and stomach thank me today! We were there talkin til like 2 am...and I had class the next morning :P Well, THAT morning, as in the next few hrs. Good times.
So Fri turned out way better than I thought it would. Talked to Ax in class :) I like that class just a lil better after I realized that I'd be seein him for longer than in my other class cuz this one's a full yr course so he's not outta sight til April LOL I didn't fall asleep during lecture either, so proud of myself. Nor did I crash comin home like I usually do. Went glow-in-the-dark mini golfin that night LOL I don't usually do anythin 'golf' (got dragged to a drivin range before and I just don't get playin the actual game...like HOW is this fun??) but it was cool. I kicked ass of course...L couldn't even add up her score without a damn calculator LOL A friend once told me how hype it is to go play there after smokin up and I believe her! Trippin out, son :P
Hmmm what else? Went to the dentist Sat...I know, too exciting. Great teeth as always :D Tho they were kinda laughin at me since my wisdom teeth still haven't come out. I think they're shy LOL But I'll be freakin out when they do cuz that'll mean it's time to take them out! Since I've never gotten them taken out yet, I'm kinda buggin about it with all those stories I hear about how much it freakin hurts. Sat night I was supposed head out for L's brother John's bday jam but she couldn't get the car and all this biz so I stayed in and the girls went to see Harry friggin Potter(!) like they were gonna before L changed plans and called me up. Good thing I guess cuz I fell asleep at like 8, crazy! Me! On a Sat night! Meh, it's not like I was gonna go see Harry Potter with them...yeah, cuz I'm a 12 yr old who's read all the freakin books LOL Sad thing is that they have! And they're 22 yr olds who were excited about it! Good lord.
Fuckin hell, I wanted to go to the Nelly show tomorrow night but I have stinkin class. Tragic. Woulda been some slammin shit, with Clipse and Fabolus, damn! I actually coulda had the cash for it too. "Afta tha show, it's tha afta-party, afta tha party, it's tha hotel lobby, and afta tha lobby, it's prolly Cris, and afta tha Cris then it's prolly this..." But no, school gets in the way of my fun :( I'd skip no doubt, but I gotta go to this one. Screw!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home