Sunday, December 01, 2002

Weirdest thing, outta the friggin blue last night, Shy calls me. She was in town all this damn time and never even told nobody. We all thought she was back in Waterloo but she ain't even goin to school! Sometimes, man, I just dunno what to do with that one. She's always been who she is, kinda weird and out there ya know...hey it's Shy, come on. But lately, like these past couple yrs, I think she's been off even more. I guess bein in Loo did somethin worse to her, esp since she was tellin me how much she didn't like it there. Anyway, big ol flippin chapter about HER story so I won't get into it. Just all this time, not talkin to hardly anybody or ME for like months with a call or a drop-by here and there, and she's back into it again. I mean, damn, I've known her for so long so I guess we'll always be friends like that. But I dunno, she's diff...everybody changes and all that but we'll see if we flow still. She should be comin to my bday thing on Sat...it'll be weird to tell everybody that Shy's actually alive and around and she'll be there. I dunno, havin thoughts about how she's gonna be with the crew again. THAT'S how it's gotten, that I don't even know if she'll back actin 'right' these days. Me and Meen have our opinions. Aghhhhh! Everybody be normal!! I don't need stress and drama!! Don't freak out and don't run away from home and don't get depressed! And everybody fuckin get along dammit! :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home