Tuesday, December 17, 2002

I don't think I've ever spent so much time in malls in my life. Oh god, esp with the holiday crush these days, it's insane. Sometimes I just wanna steamroll over everyone I get so pissed off with ppl in my way or cuttin me off...but that's anytime of the yr :P
Oh yeah! Steve called G and now they're doin the back and forth thing so it's all good :) The big group date's on Wed LOL I'd go but the nerds are seein Lord of the Rings so that ain't happenin. OMG he's so perfect for her...except for the age thing but hey, it's just a number right? Oh and I got to see the pic Al took of the 3 of us in the club from Sat. I actually look decent, club hair and all. But there's some weirdo light reflectin off my lip and it makes it camoflage (sp?) with my teeth :P I dunno. But I checked out his webpage thing that G gave us. He snowboards! That's flippin hype...never pictured G with a snowboarder type LOL He looks good in this one pic but he also looks like he fell on his face, cuz he's got red marks on him, ouch. Whatever, if she gets with him, he's gonna be takin me with him :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home