Tuesday, December 31, 2002

G is such an ass. Tells me to wake up at 11 so she can drop off the money for her New Yr's ticket at Karma cuz she's gotta work at 12, I'm like fiiiiiine. I went to sleep at like 3:30 and I actually wake up in time cuz I know if I don't, she'll bitch and ring my doorbell and call my house until I do. It's gettin to 11:30, I'm like G man, you're gonna be late but oh well. I'm still in bed...whatever, when she gets here she'll call. It's almost 12 so I'm like screw, I'm goin to sleep cuz somethin's obviously up. Turns out she started at 9 and couldn't call me til she did at like 1. Idiot!
So we all went and got the tix together after she was done work and booked the hotel room. So all that shit's done. Now I gots to find me some more money. Hit the liquor store for some booze...for them of course. I can't drink, I just can't! But it's friggin New Yrs! *crying* ARGH. I dunno I dunno! We'll see what happens, I'm sure I'll be writin about it the day after.
Got my hair cut. I'm goin to renew my driver's licence tomorrow and they're goin take my pic. Thank god cuz the one I have now is shitty. I hate pix, I don't DO pix LOL Please please let this one turn out decent this time! Gotta squeeze that in tomorrow before packin for the night, then jettin to go to Sauga. Should be fun times.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home