Saturday, December 28, 2002

Hit the mall...went with G to get her hair cut and dyed again...went over New Yrs plans...saw Two Weeks Notice...some biatch sittin beside me stuck her foot out past her 'line' LOL (you know, the personal space a person gets to themselves...in this case, past her seat and in front of mine) so I couldn't stretch my leg out even a bit but it's not like I was gonna kick her cuz I didn't feel like startin nuthin this time :P, AND she was makin so much freakin noise with her damn popcorn bag, like I dunno, rippin the top off it so her bf could stick his hand in better or some shit, THEN she dropped her napkin near me and it landed where my foot was so I ended up steppin on the stupid thing and I'm like wtf is that? Then we were leavin the theatre and by the time we get outside, G tells me I have a tissue stuck the bottom of my shoe! That dumb fucker's napkin and the damn sticky floor! So that was great, lookin like I had TP stuck to me and I didn't even go to the bathroom. And I know at least somebody saw cuz we passed a lineup where some ppl were sittin on the floor and and just watchin everybody leave, and I didn't have no idea.
And the Leafs just tied it up...and now scored...4-3...and they won :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home