Tuesday, January 07, 2003

LOL I was late for first day of class again, new course too! Well I think it's my own lil tradition, 4 yrs runnin. Wasn't too bad, as good as art history can be. Couldn't make it thru, fell asleep in class...on the bus too...and then took a long nap when I got home :P
Guess who's got Blueberry?? Al made me take her friggin hedgehog while she's gone! I had to drive to her damn house and pick the thing up. (I'd just like to take this sec to say my car is a piece of old crap...amongst other things, it fuckin had ice on the INSIDE of the rear window, Al's friend was scrapin it for me and he's like, um it's on the inside, I'm scrapin at nuthin!) Blueberry's in a bigass cage thing and she smells LOL So now I gotta feed it and all that and go to the pet store and get wood chips (s'gotta be PINE) and shit. Speakin of shit, that's what it smells like!! And ya can't even really play with it, she used to not like to be touched and ya gotta wear gloves for it :P Useless pet. Oh well, besides Al's written instructions, all I gotta do it keep it alive :P Welcome to the animal kingdom, my pretties.
Well now I'm workin on my final film project and the critique stuff which I gotta crack on. After tomorrow, all that will be over and that class will officially be done. LOL Guess I'll be seein Tony, if I go that is...we're all meeting at 6, after I have my American Film II class (the one I dropped last yr cuz I skipped so much I was gonna fail LOL), don't wanna be there to show my movie. And my crap printer still ain't workin so I figure I'll email it. K I guess I should get back to it :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home