Sunday, January 12, 2003

Yup, s'all good now :P Was late to Fri's class...I'm SO friggin bad at this! I swear I'll get to class in time this week. Talked to Ax, it's been a while since I mentioned his name. Dude's writing is like chicken scratch but I'll let that pass since he DID let me borrow his notes :) I'll be joinin up at the gym on campus so we can hang LOL Stalker! So even tho film class is over, I still got Ax and Tony in my other classes LOL Can't get rid of them.
Ah, the good a weekend'll do me. Too bad I got school tomorrow :P Went to the HS art show, saw Catch Me if You Can (good movie...and with Leo, woohoo! Didn't mind sittin for 2 and half hrs), hit Chapters and Timmy's...LOL Steve called G while we were there, imagine the ruckus we were pullin :P The big date's on Tues! LOL (2nd technically but 1st cuz now they're ALONE LOL) Me and Lid are so considerin takin in dinner and a movie on Tues too, hmmmm LOL...well hey G! Funny runnin into you guys here! What's up? :D Trust me, G would benefit too since she has her issues with not knowin what to talk about...we could whisper stuff for her to say, sittin behind :) Lame!
My damn throat still hurts. At least I can swallow without feelin it too much tho. Friggin bruised esophagus :P The Scientist is still a sad song! :( I dunno. See Lid? I know my music, you dumbass. Who was right again, thank you. I don't need your CD, I'll get it from Heather! Now let's go shoppin LOL Mama needs her Rolling Stone with JT on the cover :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home