Thursday, January 09, 2003

Why am I feelin so blah? You know, sittin on the bus with nuthin to do but sit there and stare makes ya think a lot. Before, I was unconscious of the things I think about and now that I pay attention to it, it's weird. Just some of the most random stuff...sometimes pretty deep...actually that happens more when I have my music on. Listenin to music plays into my brain. It's what I call 'movie music', like melodramatic stuff that goes with emotions, those silent parts where the character's just there lookin out a window or feelin bad or daydreamin. Sadness can be beautiful, beauty can be tragic.
Coldplay's The Scientist is playin. That thing is so sad, makes my heart dip. Aw, whatta softie moment. Somethin's wrong with me, I listen to sad/depressing music when I'm kinda down even tho I know it's not helpin me at all. Even tho it's the shittiest feelin in the world. It's like Michelle Branch's song Sweet Misery, I think that's what it is. I think I like misery sometimes...how messed up is that? Well I've always thought that if you're gonna go one way, go blazin...fail a test, fail with flair...pass, pass with flyin colours...kick ass, kick ass hardcore. Got hit in the throat, guess it makes sense. Watch me be all up in the cheeriness tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home