Thursday, January 16, 2003

That's 3 days in a row I got to class on time...early even! Damn I'm good LOL Guess it makes up for last week tho, was mad late for every class :P Tony busted out with his comments again yesterday. Good god, there's somethin messed with that guy LOL Meh, I don't wanna get into that!
OMG! G calls me while I'm in class so I call her back on break and leave a msg on her vmail, she calls me back at 10. Convo went like this:

Me: "Hey G, what's up?"
G: "Hey, are you almost home?"
Me: "Naw, I just got outta class, I'm gonna go wait for the bus"
G: "Oh....I need a huuuuuuug!"
Me: "Aw, why?...oh geez, what happened yesterday?"
G: [big whine] (this is the lil noise she makes when she's done somethin stupid or somethin doesn't go over well)
Me: "OMG G, what is it?"
G: [big whine] (for dramatic effect of course)
Me: LOL "G! What? What happened?"
G: "Do you wanna go for coffee?" (this is code for 'somethin big went down and everybody get the 411')
Me: LOL "OK, you wanna pick me up?"
G: "OK, I'm takin the 407, I'll be right there!"

She's such a nerd LOL This is also the person who doesn't like hugs much (not a touchy-feely person you could say) and she needs one badly. She musta REALLY wanted to tell me cuz she'd never come all the way to school to pick me up otherwise AND take the toll highway :P L was gonna come too but she already talked to G before that, plus she had to study for her exam. There was some deal with G's dad and her bein out late again so we chilled at her house. So it was a whole big thing about how the date with Steve went and to make a long story short, she made this big 'decision' that she wasn't gonna call him if he didn't call her and that they weren't really gonna work out...after 1 date!! Dinner wasn't too good, the movie thing wasn't as good either, etc etc...she was findin stuff that wasn't all that bad and turnin them into a big ass deal. Apparently, he's not a chiropractor either. The dumbass heard wrong...he's in fuckin cardiology!! He's a hardcore ER doctor!! I was wonderin too, seemed really weird he was a chiropractor and he'd be on 24 hr shifts and work at the hospital...derrr! Turns out he works at the hospital where I was born :P So G thinks he's so above her with the career thing and how he's so much more out there in life and other stupidness, and I'm tellin her how dumb she's bein :) And it's true...honestly, geez. I'm there for like a good hr, reasoning with her and tryin to make her less pessimistic about how he's not gonna call her after that...and threatening to smack her if she doesn't start thinkin clearer LOL I'm like, do you want me to list the reasons why I'm friends with you for shit's sake?? LOL *sigh* Well I got thru to her for the most part, I did my job. She's not gonna throw this away so quick, not after all the work we put into findin this guy! LOL The guy's almost perfect...esp all the talk she's been doin about wanting a man! I got home at 12 :P
That was the dealy for the most part. Me and L are gonna lay it into her some more later, I'm sure LOL Now we're off to play some pool...and do our lil intervention when we go for coffee!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home