Monday, January 27, 2003

Where to start? I always have a lotta stupid little things to say. Oh man, I shouldn't have drank yesterday...didn't get drunk or sick but my stomach was makin weirdo noises all night, it got upppset! I was just prayin that I wouldn't wake up in the middle of the night and hafta puke. I didn't, thank god, cuz that's always the symptom right before. Anyway, helped me even more to keep goin with my vow :P
I've friggin had it with batteries in my Walkman dammit. Put in new ones and they died out again today, what the hell?? It's been like 3 weeks I've been bussin it twice a day, 4 days a week and I'm so sick of it, ugh. Mama needs a car...or to be let to TAKE the damn thing. Of course I was late to class...half an hr :P Crap. Another thing I'm buggin about is the Avril show. Tix went on sale at noon on Sat and me goin with my wait-til-later-or-get-a-single plan, and Ticketmaster tells me they can't get any or whatever! I'm like WTF? What's wrong with this thing? Fine, it must be screwed today. Then I read in the paper on Sunday about tix bein all gone!!! Some witty wording like: "Avril fans will find it complicated to find tickets as 2 of her Ontario shows sold out in 45 mins yesterday". Holy shit...I refuse to believe that the entire friggin place (35,000?) has absolutely NO seats anywhere left, come on. They like to screw around and say shows are sold out to hype it up but there's always some seats here and there that are empty, I know this. I considered goin to the London show but they're sold out too. Motherfucker! I'm seriously thinkin about goin outta province to see this concert, yo. Tho I dunno where I'm gonna get the money LOL I still gotta work out the funds to get tix :P God, so many probs. Dunno what I'm gonna do, maybe try to win some at the bastard radio stations or Much or the Star. BUT I won't trip, I'll find a way, I've got til April.
Oh and I think the girl who's wallet I found last semester (long story, don't think I wrote about it on here but that was 1 part of a very long and fucked up day) is in my class...weird. Not sure tho, I'll ask her next week. Been lotsa strange Twilight Zone-y stuff goin on lately. LOL the weird guy from the bus was right behind me today except he went on the other bus. I was like, aw man not again, what're the odds? LOL And yes, he was still makin those messed up noises.
Geez, I still gotta do my film paper due Wed. How about I actually finish the readings before I start? :P Sounds like a plan. Probably shouldn't have fucked around on Sat...meh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home