Tuesday, February 11, 2003

My lord, some guy tried to pick me up while I was walkin to the bus stop today. The bus stop! Like who do you think you are, buddy? All I hear is somebody hollarin at me from a car while I'm crossin the intersection and I pretend like I don't hear cuz I've got my earphones in. Honestly dude, whatever. Then the guy friggin creeps up in his car at the light as I'm walkin across and I just had to look up. LOL I'm not sure what my face looked like but I know I gave him some dirty ass look, cuz I was just WTF! Cuz as soon as I saw him, I'm like no...don't even THINK you can say hey to me, nasty loser LOL Did you think I was gonna be all on that if you yell at me outta your car like some scrub? Ugh, these guys...totally waste my frickin time just makin me even pay attention to you for those 3 secs :P Gets me buggin...I just don't get how they even have the damn balls to even try that with me, I'm sorry.
Onto a better lookin guy, my boy Justin is gonna have a summer tour and I be there yo! OK, he's doin the show with Christina who I don't really care about but she beats any other crappy opener they throw out. I just better not be fightin double the ppl who wanna go cuz that just cuts my chances...bitchin. And they best do a show in Toronto, I swear to god. Oh and they just said that Coldplay put out some new dates so they're comin here now :) L wants to go too and we're gonna see if G will, tho I gotta sort out my funds for all these damn concerts I wanna see! Dunno if I can afford them all, or at least the most expensive seats. And I just as I got their CD, freaky huh? I'm ESPN-y like that LOL Tix go on sale Sat so it should be an interesting start to Reading Week...haven't done a good ol rush for concert tix in a while.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home