Friday, February 14, 2003

It's been interesting so far today...I think my brain is still back home sleepin while I'm killin time here til lecture starts (which I also will be skippin out on, no way in hell I'm stayin all the way on the Fri before break starts!) I forgot to get more bus tix and there was NO loose change anywhere in the damn house and I only had a 5 bill on me. So I had to go the store and buy whatever so I could have 2 bucks to get to school...was gonna get Pop Rocks but I saw 49 cents on some sour candy shit so I grabbed that LOL Don't even know what I bought. My right earbud totally crapped out, like no sound comin outta it at all just the left one. I'm like noooo! My $50 earbuds! I think I blew it out with the volume :P So I had to wear just one, retarded. What am I gonna do?? Not gonna buy another, don't have that kinda money! Sucks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home