Friday, June 16, 2006

Good ol' reliable Boston Pizza. That's where we go when we wanna keep it local and there's only me and L, haha.

It was hot in my house, NBA finals were on, and we were hungry so there we went. Plus some shooters are always good to follow food :)

I think sometimes I blow a day's pay on just eatin out. We had big meal salads, Krispy Krunches, and one of their big slabs of Rolo cake. Do you like how I try to be somewhat healthy by havin a salad for dinner then eat a thing of chocolate and caramel ice cream with bits of candy in it?

"You live and then you die, OK!"
"Well I'd rather sooner than later."
"You go to the gym, shut up!"
Hahaha

I feel anti-social after a week's end cuz I don't get to see ppl much, besides at work. Somethin must be done about that.

I have a bunch of things to do but I wanna watch Nacho Libre tonight or somethin! When I first heard about this movie, I was like, what the hell is the plot for this? It doesn't look funny or interesting at ALL! Then after watchin the trailers recently, I think I NEED to see it! I dunno, I think it's somethin about Jack Black with a Mexican accent that makes it even funnier.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home