Wednesday, May 31, 2006

So. Friggin. Hot.

If it's one thing about I hate about summer, it's the heat. Then the blazin sun.

It ain't right when you're sweatin just sittin around and not even movin. Goin to sleep at night gets so uncomfortable. Honestly, heat and humidity make me wanna die. I'm much rather take a cold winter day over it.

Not much to say. Work is work. I appreciate the air conditioning in the store, haha. I literally burned my hand on the steering wheel of my car drivin home today. Nothing that serious of course but damn...hot!

And might I add...I'm goin to the Mariah Carey & Sean Paul concert in Aug! Yayuh! I found out she was comin to town and then I read that SP was opening and I was allllll in. And that somehow grew to 6 other ppl comin with me, haha. We managed to snag 7 tix cuz Al has an Amex card and got Front of the Line access to presale seats. Sweet. I don't even care that it's 100 somethin dollars. I was just like, do whatchu gotta do, Al! That show is gonna be ridiculous.

Haha, I had even taken Fri off from work cuz I always have the morning shift on Fridays but that's when the general public tickets went on sale and I just couldn't let that conflict happen :P This was before I knew Al and G had Amex so...now I just have Fri and Sat off :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home