Wednesday, May 03, 2006

My general manager had called my cell and my house today and left msgs askin if I could come in to cover the morning shift cuz Ali had called in sick (my ass, he completely didn't show up for yesterday's shift either). I don't use that cell anymore, it's pretty much an answering machine cuz I didn't get voicemail for the phone I have now, and the GM had called in the morning so I was obviously sleepin and didn't pick up the house line. Haha, I feel bad but at the same time not really cuz it wasn't my shift and I think it's wack to for me to get up for a shift for stupid Ali then do my own at night 4 hrs later. He's so fired :P Unless he quits first, which is probably a good thing anyway cuz he's kinda useless and brings down the dept's numbers but then again, they'd hafta find someone else after keepin him on after seasonal. And then I won't have anybody who has a worse PSP rate and generally lower sales than me, haha.

Anyway, I came in today earlier cuz Clarence said he wanted to meet with me before my shift started. But he wasn't even around cuz I guess he forgot he told me this. I was all prepared for this little meeting cuz I've been actually doin well this time around so I couldn't be touched, haha.

Can I get a what what for today! Sales were good and I got PSP *Dances* This awesome couple bought a load of stuff from me and it was pretty effortless. And strange thing, they live on my street. They were nice and patient and had a sense of humour. Dream customers. I actually want to hug them, haha. Everythin just felt so good today. I'm flyin.

Well it's May. Prepare for spring fever...once the nice weather starts, ppl just seem to get a little crazier. You can tell when it's gettin warm out when you start hearin the bass of car stereos thumpin outside, haha. I never hear it when it's autumn or still relatively OK weather. I can understand not in the winter but...why do ppl crank their music only when the sun is blazin? Hmm.

It's my brother's bday on Thurs and G's on Fri. Dammit, gotta get presents. I forgot about actually havin to buy things. Speakin of, I also forgot that my credit card expired at the end of April. I have the new one but I hadn't gotten around to activating it. Good thing I haven't gone shoppin recently cuz I would've been usin a card that didn't work. That would have been embarassing :P

Today and tomorrow off, yay. Think I WILL go shoppin :)

I'm currently waitin for a zip file of Godwin's 30STM's pictures that he has finally sent me. My internet's bein slow and this thing is takin FOREVAR! It's been an hr and it still has about 1/4 to go. Meanwhile, I'm very into Angels & Airwave's "The Adventure" and the song from the Telus Spark commercial which I found out is called "Martell" by the Cribs. You'll like, trust.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home