Wednesday, March 22, 2006

I think my blog has become like one of those exes that you intend to keep in contact with but you just end up avoidin :P

So what have I been doin these days. Went to the mall and got a few things like Old Navy gear, make-up, and the Just Friends DVD. Hung out at G's. Burned CDs and watched tapes of shows I recorded on my day off, which happened to be when I got super cranky and achy thanks to bein female.

Worked of course. I particularily don't like Fridays cuz even tho I'm done by the afternoon, I'm always kept there by a half hr, hr, hr and a half. Fuck.

Fri night was St. Patty's Day tho so drinkin was def planned. It also happened to be when Audrey was celebratin her bday so you can imagine.

They made it a girl's night out so it was me, Al, Audrey, Kim, Cat, Sheena, and Chief and some other peeps that joined it later on in the night whose names I don't remember. We went to The Brasserie for dinner where Audrey was pretty much loaded by the time me and Al got there. She had The Madison in mind for pubbin Irish-style but everyone knows Maddy is RIDICULOUSLY rammed on St. Patty's so we weren't even gonna try. So we ended up at Fox & Fiddle to drink it up. Good times...green stuff, hats, beer, randoms, and arm wrestling, haha. Oh man I was hurtin the next day from that. Again, good thing I didn't have work til 3 the next day.

I had to close that night plus I didn't really feel up for goin out. Ryan was in the parkin lot as I was about to go home and drunkenly invited me to play pool with some of the guys, haha. But I was perfectly fine chillin at home.

Then friggin work Sun morning. Not only did I have to get there an hr before the store opened, I was stayin later too cuz it was our Friends & Family night which is like a promo thing where everythin is discounted. I had made shit that day so I stayed an hr extra on top of that. It was still pointless and I wasn't gonna stay as long as Evan til 9 so I bounced. 10-8, ppl! And it wasn't even a productive shift. But I did have lunch with Kristin and Travis (and chatted to L for all of 5 mins) so it wasn't horrible.

Yesterday and today weren't anythin to speak of. Now the trend for me is 6-9:30's Mon and Tues. The days blur together. Today left me that feeling that you can't exactly pinpoint what's makin you feel down but things just suck. Tonight's shift wasn't spectacularly bad commission-wise but it wasn't good either. I think it was right up there with Top 3 busiest times I've ever experienced at work compacted in like half an hr, then deadness. What the eff. Then Kane had a sweet sale from a super nice regular who was MY customer but I don't know how to go about askin for a switch in commission. But let's not talk about it. Another regular came in too. How much do I love friendly, understanding customers...they make my day. Too bad they're RARE. At least I wasn't alone for this shift, I think I would've wanted to die.

Just makes me wanna listen to Keane, my mellow piano Coldplay-ish music. But I'm feelin a bit better after the Leafs won their game against Carolina and watchin this about a million times. I was laughin so hard I wasn't makin any sound AND I was cryin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home