Friday, February 24, 2006

Yay, good week! I did nothing on Wed, got my errands done, watched my shows, dyed my hair, went to the Auto Show last night, work was pleasant today, and it's pay day! :) Team bonus again this time too, nice.

Yesterday me, L, Al, and Godwin hit the Auto Show around 7:30 pm cuz ppl had to get off work and get picked up, etc. We usually go on in the early afternoon on a weekend but this was the only time anyone could really go. Plus Thurs is the last day for $5 off admission ;) And we usually take all day to go around all the exhibits cuz they're in 3 buildings but this yr we took it all in about 2 and a half hrs, haha. We had to hurry before they closed.

I'm not much of a car person but I know what looks good! I took tons of pix of pretty blue cars. Sexy.

2 of us had work in the morning so we couldn't make it much of a night but it was still good. Cops on horses, fast-food drive-thru, bondin with fruit TP covers, haha.

So I hadn't worked all this week. I was completely not up to date on what was in the flyer and new products we had and whatnot. Good thing there weren't a lot of customers. Well, I don't wish for bad business but I can't help the number of ppl that come in. $20 commission for a 3 hr shift, not amazing but coulda been a LOT worse. And I sold PRP! Not big and not PSP but still. Anythin to relieve the Clarence fear. And I had a decent guy who bought a camera and all the accessories but not PSP but it's OK cuz he was really nice to me and had refreshing conversation. I'd like to think it wasn't cuz I had nice, newly dyed hair and was wearin my enhancement bra, haha. KIDDIN!

I met the new guys in the store: Kash who told me I looked exactly like his gf's sister and Frantz who is ironically from Quebec and has a crazy strong French accent! And yeah, that's really his name! I know it's weird to be fascinated with a French accent since we're supposed to be bilingual and it's all around us in school but still...nobody around here speaks it so it's cool. Anyway, they seem nice.

Teddy, Ryan, and Dini were in today so it was good chattin with them. Thank god I was outta there at 1...well actually 1:30 cuz I tend to hang around with stuff to do even tho I'm technically off. I saw Evan just as he was startin his shift, he coloured his hair too.

But balls, my phone that I bought at work went on sale this week so the cost price that I paid for it went down too. I'm price-protected but that still means I hafta bring in my receipt to get the difference back. Everythin seems to drop in price after I get it.

I'm kinda tired...too used to goin to bed at 2 and I had to get up earlier than I'd like this morning. Gonna go take a nap. L8s

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home