Friday, February 10, 2006

FD3 was alright. It's a sequel, what can you do. More gory deaths and I will admit my heart jumped at this one part where the dude's propellor-sliced head suddenly and dramatically fell off when it was sittin there all bloody and still for a few seconds.

Don't watch this movie and go on a roller coaster anytime soon :P What wasn't cool was the ending...and we had to take the subway home! If you see it, you'll understand.

Me and L had gone to the Eaton Centre before the movie and I didn't end up buyin anythin. We went to the mall again today and again, I came home with nothing! Well, I got some hair dye and Sobe drinks and stuff but not any clothes I wanted.

I saw Kevin from hs at the mall. It's weird how I haven't seen him once in yrs, between the time we graduated and since I've started workin at FS, and now I've seen him about 4 times.

I'll get a DVD or two at work tomorrow :P At least I'm gettin off at 5:30 so I might actually be able to do somethin Sat night. Unlike today, cuz even tho I was finished at 2, I've got to be at work at 9 tomorrow. An hr before the store opens? Whyyyy? I hope we don't have a frickin hr long morning meeting.

Today was pretty decent tho, I gotta say. Good thing for the $99 SD memory card...easy commissions! I actually made break-even money. As in, total commissions for the number of hrs I worked for a shift equalling at least minimum wage per hr, haha. It's not that I get paid like that but I don't want subsidy, I wanna earn it :P

Pay day! Tho this week's stub was the lowest one ever, aside from the first days of training :S Oh well.

I'm aiming for a midnight bedtime but I know that won't happen. Got tapes and a DVD to watch ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home