Saturday, February 04, 2006

Hermmm...Wed was work, Thurs off, today was work, stayed an hr and a half extra, etc etc. Bought stuff from Canadian Tire for my sister. Took a nap. Went out with Al and Chris Thurs night. Chilled with Fish and Meen at Chris' tonight. Pris came over to drop off my 'bday present', haha. She was supposed to be there with us too but she suddenly disappeared for hrs after she left my house and wasn't pickin up her house line or her cell. She had lost it and was out retracin all her steps tryin to find it. She did...and she had a lot of msgs from all of us askin where the hell she was :P That's pretty much all I have at the moment. Work tomorrow 1-9. Good cuz I'm kinda sick of this opening shift thing but bad cuz I'm closin and it'll be Sat night. Poops.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home