Thursday, January 19, 2006

Open til 4 today, not as brutal as it usually is. Travis was workin too. That guy :) I didn't make too much but I didn't even care cuz if there aren't a lot of customers in the store and not even a lot of stock, what can I do. I merchandised and called customers whose layaways were in. This customer of mine pickin up a camcorder, was a pretty young woman with crazy cool green eyes brought her baby with her yesterday and he was THE cutest thing! And he wasn't wailing or fussy in any way either. Those are the best babies, haha.

Anyway, I'm doin a whole lotta nuthin right now, which is great. I don't work tomorrow either.

*Kisses teeth* I didn't even buy anythin the other day at the mall! Alice went bananas with the sweaters and I came home with just a DVD and more Red Rain (I think I'm gettin addicted). Tho gettin Life As A House for $15 was pretty good. I'd get it with staff discount at work but we don't have it for some reason. We were in Sunrise Records and Al had had had to get A Nightmare Before Christmas, which worked out nice cuz both our movies were a part of their 2/$30 promo.

After the mall we met up with L for dinner at BP and watched the Leafs game. I hadn't watched one in a while. Dinner was so good tho, I ate a lot :P And I think we're gettin to be regulars at that BP cuz the waitress recognizes us and knows we like to stay after and watch til the game's done, haha.

I think I'll go watch the rest of the Evanescence concert DVD finally.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home