Saturday, January 14, 2006

Well tonight I'm gonna chill at home and take it eeeeasy. My tape with all my shows got eaten up in the VCR so maybe I'll finally watch my Evanescence DVD. That's what kinda sucks about a 1-9 work shift, it's right in the middle of the day and night so you can't really go out. Missed the Leafs game. I didn't even get to leave the store til almost 20 mins after 9 cuz I had to help a customer do cell phone activation crap, and I have work again at 10:30 tomorrow morning.

Thurs and Fri were pretty good tho. Thurs, me and Al went over to Chris' condo to hang and drink. Fun stuff. Fri, L came over to mine and then we called up our work buddy Godwin to see what he was up to. So we all went to Casey's for drinks and food and his friend Peter came too. He was actually kinda cute until we got inside and he took his toque (beanie/knit hat/whatever) off. He's prematurely balding and he's got the strangest shaped head. It's kind of triangular, like an alien :P I know that sounds mean but that's what it looks like. I don't REALLY care, he was an OK guy and we all had fun so anyway. I love Godwin! He's never boring.

More work tomorrow, 10:30-6:30. What kind of a shift is that? The entire operating hrs of the store on a Sunday, yet half an hr before they open and half an hr after they close.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home