Friday, December 30, 2005

I think I'm gettin fed up with work. But that's probably just cuz I need more variation...or less ppl askin stupid questions and those who keep cuttin me off when I'm answerin those stupid questions. And those damn Spider Wrap contraptions were tickin me off pretty good today too.

At least I sold some stuff...had a couple returns...but I stayed in the positives :P This Boxing Day Week is killin me, sales numbers-wise.

I just got back from Pris' condo. Me, Fish, Jason, and Chris met up there and chilled just to get together cuz we haven't seen J and Chris since the last time they came home from Austin. Darien came later on too. Good ol' laughs like hs times. And Chris brought that bomb-ass coffee liqueur mix thing that pours out in 2 liquids into a glass. So sweet yet so alcoholic :)

OK I'm really goin to bed now.

I just realized I left my coffee travel mug at work. It's sittin on a shelf underneath the till. Ew, it's gonna be full of day-old coffee. Anyhoo, Hooters and Mink tomorrow night for Kimmy's bday...yeah that's right!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home