Monday, January 16, 2006

I've realized I can't live without my VCR. Help. I missed freakin Desperate Housewives and the season premiere of 24!! If only work didn't get in the way, then I'd be home to watch my shows :P

But Sat was pretty good, I made about $113 commission...exxxcellent. And yesterday I made $70. We had a morning meeting on Sun and one of the managers said that we were doin a lot better and in like the top 3 of the company or whatever. I sold a couple clearance/Open Box items as well as a couple PSPs so he can't say anythin to me, haha. Cuz he had told me before that those were my "areas to work on".

Holy crap, it was so cold yesterday! I know it's Jan and this is Canada but damn. Lately it had actually been very nice. You could step out without a jacket on a few days ago. Then Sun was freezin. I got dropped off at 10:30 but I got to the store and it didn't even look open and I couldn't see anyone so I'm like, wtf. I wasn't gonna stand outside and wait so I walked on over to Food Basics and bought Special K bars cuz I needed breakfast :P I was holdin my travel mug in one hand with the other in my coat pocket. I wasn't wearin gloves and I thought my left hand was just about to go numb and fall off. It was a 2 min walk! Then I got back to the store and there was everyone. No idea where they were but anyway. I think it looked like I came to work 15 mins late.

Yesterday was pretty good despite the surprisingly slowness for a Sun. Dini, Paula, and Travis were in :) Nice customers, no product knowledge problems. Oh except for this crusty old man. Talk about rude. Life hasn't been good to you? Dick. And his wife was so nice.

So have I mentioned yet that P is MARRIED???? If I didn't, then...yeahhhh. It's a whole complicated story but the point is she and Mario are legally married. We're supposed to call Sun night her engagement dinner but technically it was a few friends gettin together to celebrate her marriage. Crazy. I think it's still so up there that it doesn't strike me that she's someone's wife.

I was supposed to bring a cake to dinner but I didn't have time over the weekend so Al had conveniently called me at work and since she could lalalala take off from work for 'breaks', I asked her if she could pick up one from a place that did the writing on the top with frosting. She got it, score. "Sobey's is ridiculous!" Hahaha. So after work, I jetted home and changed and L picked me up to go to Milestone's.

Well it was a fine time for most of the evening. I don't really feel like writing about the rest of it and everybody who matters in it already knows about it so I'll leave it at that.

I'm really likin the fact that I've got today and tomorrow for 5-9. A wholllle 4 hrs of work and it's evening so all the better for me.

I accidentally made a mistake at the ATM and I'm expecting somethin from the bank tellin me that I punched in more than I actually deposited :P Oops. Why it is hard for me to deposit cheques, I don't know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home