Friday, January 20, 2006

Well I've been doin jack today. Actually, that's not true...I've done laundry and put new sheets on my bed and burned a CD for Al and put up all my pictures online finally. Excitement.

I'll be goin out to pick up L in about an hr to go chill at G's house, complete with adult beverages ;) And we might meet up with Godwin after that too, I dunno.

Yellowcard's new CD comes out on Tues! They're gonna be doin so much publicity in town this month for it...contests, an HMV autograph signing (I HAVE to make it to that - that's why I asked for that day off from work, haha), an MOD appearance on Muchmusic, and some Edge show at the Mod Club. I gotta buy the CD from HMV when it comes out so I can get tickets to the signing the week after. That'd kick so much ass.

Besides that, I don't wanna talk about much else. Why do I get all the drama-ramas?? All the ppl who have issues and make big deals of everythin? Am I a magnet? Should I be a mediator or therapist when I'm older? Eesh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home