Friday, January 27, 2006

As much as gettin up in the morning sucks for me, I guess it's better havin earlier shifts so I have the rest of the day to do stuff. Yesterday was the usual 9:30-4. I had a personal sales target of $1300. Yeah I don't think so...it's Jan, in the day...that means crappy numbers. Surprisingly I did about 800 tho and I still made the computer's budget so I don't think it matters. This old man made my day. Just the other day I was like, "Why do we still have this Pentax waterproof camera? Nobody's gonna buy this." Then he bought it :P Mind powers, haha.

I guess I still wanted to make the 1300 so I even stayed about 40 mins longer to see if I could rack up some more sales. Cuz that's just what a dedicated employee I am. But I then had to jet cuz I had to get the car back.

Then me, L, and Vick went to BP for the Leafs game. What is it at now, like a 9 game losin skid? Geez. Then we went to Timmy's. OMG I was so full last night, I thought I was gonna throw up. I had a cheesesteak sandwich and Twisted Rocket drink. Guess the alcohol kinda made me dehydrated cuz I kept drinkin a lot of water and then I had Vick's last brownie that she couldn't finish. Ugh. Bloat.

I have no idea what I did all day today. Meh. Goin to The Bier Markt tonight, off to take a shower. Happy weekend, y'all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home