Sunday, February 05, 2006

Wow, I've been feelin so lazy today. All during my shift I was all, *YAWN* Then me and Evan decided that since yawning was a result of the body's lack of oxygen, we should just breathe more and we'd stop, haha. Work was just blah. I think I start losin it when I work there enough times in a row :P Thank god for days off. At least L started to work again so we went to lunch together. It was goin pretty cruddy with the commissions but then it started pickin up towards the end and I got a couple good camcorder and camera sales to fatten that up. No PSP! Me and Evan suck! Haha.

There was a guy still in the store 15 mins after we were closed and I had no choice but to help him cuz that's just "good customer service" :P Jim was tryin to signal me that he was one of those 'rental' ppl, as in customers who buy products only to use them and then return them before the 14 or 30 days policy is up. I didn't know what he was tryin to tell me, esp since I was in the middle of talkin with the guy. He wanted to buy a camcorder and Jim was warnin me that he might be only gettin it cuz he was just askin Jim about a DVD model cuz he had to convert stuff from his mini DVs or whatever. So Jim ended up callin me on the extension and told me, haha. It would've been nice if the guy was buyin it for real cuz everybody likes a good camcorder commission but I wasn't riskin it. I hush-hush told Evan to come over behind the cages on the other side of the kiosk to ask him what to do and it all felt kinda sinister, haha. I go to ring up the camcorder and I'm like, oh did you close the till already, Evan? He's like, oh yeah...just go up to the front. *Wink wink* Haha...the thing was, he really did close it...but it was just some funny theatrics.

So if I went up to the front and one of the CSRs rang it up, then it wouldn't be bad if they got a return cuz they don't have sales targets or work on commissions. If I had done it under my code and it came back, I would've taken the hit...and a big return really really hurts. I almost speed-walked ahead of the customer to make it there so he wouldn't hear me when I whispered to Sarah at cash, "Don't put it under my name! Don't put it under my name!" "Don't?" *Shakes my head furiously* Haha.

Well that was as exciting as it got today. I still think I haven't hit the 'down' slope yet. Which is good...but I'm probably jinxin myself :P

No Superbowl party tonight. Not that I particularily mind cuz I don't actually care for football but gettin together to watch TV for the commercials and half-time show (not that I care about the Stones either) and eatin lots and watchin men in athletic uniforms is fun.

I've been sleepin really fucked up lately and it's bad for me. I dozed off while watchin TV cuz I guess I was too tired today...how elderly of me.

I have an urge to just splurge cuz sometimes I just wanna do irresponsible things like that, haha. While at work I had a yearning to go buy that MP3 player I had my eye on, some DVDs, and other things I don't need at all, but I didn't. I haven't bought much since I've started workin and actually HAVE money, which is ironic cuz I always moaned before about how I didn't have money and I wanted to buy all this stuff :P I'll be shoppin tomorrow, oh yes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home