Monday, February 06, 2006

I haven't gone shoppin, booo. It's been snowin since last night and it's built up a lot. I don't even know if me and Godwin are gonna make it out drinkin tonight, haha. Snow won't stop meeeee!

Oh man, I slept in til like 2 today, it was great. Well I guess today will be errand catch-up day. I have a bitchload of laundry to do, includin work clothes. I've never let my room get this cluttered. I can't even sit in my hair anymore cuz there are so many clothes on/in/over it. I've watched most of my show tapes tho. I was about 2 weeks behind on "Dead Like Me" (altho it's kinda old now anyway since we get American cable shows like 3 seasons later...I just found out from Kristen [entertainment dept] that it's actually been cancelled, wtf!)

I'm slightly bored so I've scanned my autographed Yellowcard CD cover and ticket stub. I really had to figure out who's signature was who's. The whole band signed the album sleeve and I got Ryan Mendez and Sean to sign the ticket. Sick.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home