Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Let's see...

Sat was Q's with L and Dar. I need a challenging opponent for once! Haha. I'm still the pool champ. We sat and drank after we ran outta loonies and got silly. Then we hit Pizza Pizza cuz they were hungry. So much fun. We saw "Moka Only" ;) Hahaha. My skin gets so unattractive when I'm drunk. It gets like these pink splotches all over, esp my stomach and my chest like I have some kind of condition and it doesn't look good at all :P

Anyway, I was initially drivin but the car still reeks of gasoline so I hate drivin it and subjecting my passengers to fumes. Weeeee! Breathe it in! Then we dropped my car at L's and she drove instead. Then drivin home, it was back to the Gas Mobile. Got a lil tipsy, got a lil high, haha.

Sun was good times. The plan was to go to Wonderland. I went over to Meen's cuz she has a season's pass and I figured I could borrow it. They have picture ID on them but they never usually check cuz they're all worn-out teenagers who work there and normally don't care. I don't look like Meen but her and her family were like, just wear a hat and glasses and go to the kid who looks the most bored/tired/jaded/least anal. The main thing is that the pass hasn't been scanned once already that day cuz that means multiple ppl are usin it. I dunno what they're so tight about cuz Meen's already paid for it and can go any day, every day if she wanted and if she wasn't usin it this day, then where's the harm in me usin it once? :P Cuz I a 1-day pass is like over $60. Eff that. At the most, we'd just do our usual thing and buy a grounds pass for cheaper, press the stamp they put on it against our hand, and go on the rides anyway.

L had a hair appointment at 1 and we thought she wouldn't be done til 3 so me and Dar went down Main St to go for lunch. 2 pm came around and L was done already and called just as we were open to go into some pub. L went to go pick up G and Shaun while me and Dar made it back to my house. I ate (Dar's stubborn and pretty much didn't eat all day) and then L picked us up. Got there around 4.

G and them had gone to Blockbuster for discounted $35 1-day passes and they went thru the gates first. So I went to some kid that looked like the best choice...WRONG. The guy looked at the pass like a club bouncer and was like, is this you? I looked at it and tried to play it off innocently like, "Oh shit, my friend must've taken the wrong one...then she's got mine." I was so close to just goin, "Umm...YES. It's MY season's pass, isn't it?" Haha. But clearly, I don't look like the picture even tho I had my sunglasses on and my hair was up. He's like, well do you have a season's pass? I said yes (didn't I just say we got them switched...hmph, tryin to catch me in a lie, haha). So he's like, then it's OK, just go to the season's pass window at tickets services over there and give them your postal code and stuff so they can check your pass ID in their records and let you thru. I'm like, OK! But actually, more like fuuuuuuuck. So I didn't get away with it but at least I didn't get in shit. I had no choice but to buy a pass but I saw it comin and had brought my credit card :P Got a grounds pass (still $5 less than what the others paid! Haha, cheap) and made sure that guy didn't see me come in!

We had gotten to the park kinda late so that didn't give us a lotta time to go on many rides. I think we only went on like 6 or 7 cuz the lines were insane. We were there til they closed. But at least since we were there in the late afternoon/evening/night, I didn't really hafta worry about sun protection. I did end up gettin a slight burn/tan but it's not bad at all. I didn't even notice til the day after.

I lost my freakin sunglasses on the Wild Beast. It's this ridiculous bumpy, shaky roller coaster that rocks you so bad, you can't stop laughin. Well I thought it would be OK wearin my sunglasses but they weren't stayin on my face. I caught them and clipped them on the front of my shirt during a calm period but then the speed and the ups and downs made them fly right off. They were in the air for a second right in front of Darien cuz he was sittin beside me and I grabbed at them mid-air but I couldn't get a hold of them and there they went. They landed on the grass below as we hurtled on. It was in the employees restricted area cuz it's under the coaster so I doubt I could've gotten them back with little trouble so I said screw it. Balls.

Ernie came after so the rest of them got to meet him. He won G a Care Bear, those luvahs.

It was fun. It was basically me and Dar who went on everythin and we chatted a lot waitin in line. Then everybody went on Drop Zone as the last ride of the night. I didn't want to, haha. Once was good enough for me...it took me yrs to build myself up to try it and that was it! But I did it anyway (the view of CN Tower at night in the horizon is nice! :P). I swore the whole way up and I screamed at the top of my lungs all the way down. That kinda hurt my throat cuz it's a freakin long straight drop. We're gonna go again in Sept and actually do all the new rides.

Ummm...yesterday me and Dar were supposed to do lunch again but shit came up. I had long convos with Al and L. Then me and Dar went to Timmy's and talked for over 2 and a half hrs about his life in England and all his personal history. Crazy. And Charles asked if I wanted to go see a movie that night too, ha.

We're again supposed to do lunch/hang out/go to Main St. Unionville/check out The Old Curiostiy Tea Shop cuz it's British and it so cutely reminds him of home, haha. I think he wants go mini-putting or go to Dave & Buster's today but L's packin all her crap and leavin for Jersey tomorrow. He's turnin into a busy lil bee with the bday stuff and the hotel booking and the CNE plans. I just don't like how he's gettin me to wake up at 11 and goin out in the day all the time now, haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home