Saturday, August 13, 2005

  • Drove the bro to get a blood test
  • Hit the mall with Dar for Hawaaiin-themed stuff for his bday party in Sept...and he booked a tour in LA thru Vegas, San Fran, and Mexico!
  • Bought my bathin suit...it's cute, it's dark blue and white with ice blue floral
  • Ran into Cat (haha, sounds like I hit a kitty with my car)
  • Last night was kind of a blur
  • I feel tired but now I'm waitin for stupid L to let me know what time she's off work tomorrow (cuz she's at work now and wouldn't know til today) to see if she's comin with me and G to Ecko Fest on Sun...actually, I hafta buy the tix first to see if me and G are really goin cuz Ticketmaster.ca isn't givin me the purchase page even tho the event hasn't passed yet...the Ticketmaster outlet at STC closes at 5:30 and they're not open on Sundays so, frig! Anyway, if L isn't goin, then they better let me get tix for tomorrow cuz I had it all worked out - Ludacris, Kanye West, Ciara, Lil Jon, come on now

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home